WHAT IS THE EVENT ABOUT?
What exactly is Travelling Tradies?
How does it work?
What will it cost?
This event is a way to show all you Tradies what Travelling Tradies is and answer any questions you may have!
The Brazil Bonanza was the first documented Travelling Tradies Trip and on the 23rd August we will be showcasing what happened on the trip, the actual exchange and how it works and how you too can easily use your skills a few hours a day to travel the world for peanuts!
If you want to become an actual traveller and not another bloody tourist, then come on down and hear more about Travelling Tradies!
Life is too short to do the SAME SH#T day in day out!
The night will look like;
- Cheap beer and grub - $5 schooners and $10 Pizza's
- Video of the recent Brazil Trip
- Panel (Tradies from Brazil trip) - This is a chance for you to ask the tradies anything you want about the trip, the service and everything Travelling Tradies
- Founder chat - Founder Adam Valastro talks about the positions at 60 different hostels in 7 different countries that are looking for Tradies now!
- YOU CAN TRAVEL NOW! - If you are willing to walk the walk, instead of just talk the talk, we can hook you up with an awesome venue on the spot to get you overseas ASAP
- Prize Giveaways from our Sponsors - Milwaukee, Travel Insurance Direct, Trade Mutt and more
- Sh#tloads More!
Tell your mates, bring all the tradies you know and get your arse down to South Melbourne on the 23rd August!